Seriously good Angus burger, quick and easy
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 50 minutes
- Servings 1 to 2
- Author Tango Beef
- 300 rump steak
- Chopped parsley, to taste
- Chopped garlic, to taste
- 1 egg
- Hamburger buns
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 2 slices of peeled tomato (optional)
- Caramelized onion, as needed
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Mince the meat and season it with salt, pepper, chopped parsley and garlic.
- Wrap the meat in cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for a day.
- Form one large ball or two small ones and then squash them into the desired burger shape.
- Cook the burger on the grill or in a skillet over high heat for 8 minutes on each side.
- While cooking the meat , fry the egg in a frying pan with plenty of oil.
- Slice the bun and top one half with lettuce , cheese, the burger , caramelized onion, tomato slices and fried egg.
- Serve with good chips.