The best Argentine sauce for any grilled meat!Prep Time 15 minutes
Author Tango Beef
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Chili pepper (or less)
- 50 cc warm water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine garlic and parsley in a glass jar of 350 cc with lid.
- Add the warm water and stir.
- Then add the oregano, chilli and paprika and mix well.
- Add the vinegar and stir well
- Finally the sunflower oil and mix well. Put the lid on the jar and store it in the refrigerator.
- Let it rest for at least 1 day so the flavors of the herbs mixed well.
- You can keep the chimichurri in the refrigerator up to 3 month.