(for 2-3 portions)
1 green pepper, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
2 large yellow onion, sliced
500 grs of thin sliced cooked in the oven Picanha or Tri Tip with the gravy for extra flavor. (check in our Recipes section for Picanha and Tri Tip)
Freshly ground black pepper
For Philly Cheesesteak: Use 8 slices of provolone or cheddar cheese and 4 fresh french bread
For Fajitas: 4 Medium size tortillas. You can always add guacamole to the fajitas if you want.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoon oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt. Cook, stirring often, until caramelized, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove onions and peppers from skillet and set aside.
- Cut the previously cooked meat, once is cold, in thin slices, warm them up in the microwave with the gravy for 1 minute.
- For Philly Cheesesteak: Combine the veggies with the warmed meat and put them on a tray for the oven, blanket them with the cheese and cook until the it is melted, about 3 minutes. Divide mixture among the 4 breads and serve.
- For Fajitas: Combine the veggies and the meat. Warm them together in the microwave for another 2 minutes and serve in the fajita.