(for 2-3 portions)
1 green pepper, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
2 large yellow onion, sliced
500 grs of thin sliced cooked in the oven Picanha or Tri Tip with the gravy for extra flavor. (check in our Recipes section for Picanha and Tri Tip)
Freshly ground black pepper
For Philly Cheesesteak: Use 8 slices of provolone or pizza cheese from the supermarket and 2-3 fresh french bread
For Fajitas: 2-3 big tortillas. You can always add guacamole to the fajitas if you want 😉
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoon oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt. Cook, stirring often, until caramelized, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove onions and peppers from skillet and set aside.
- Cut thin slices of the previously cooked meat , warm it up in the microwave with the gravy for 1 minute.
- For Philly Cheesesteak: Combine the veggies with the warmed meat and put it in a tray for the oven, blanket with provolone and cook, until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes more. Divide mixture among and serve.
- For Fajitas: Combine the veggies and the meat and serve in the fajita.