Which days do you deliver?
- We deliver on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in the evening, between 17:00 and 22:00 hs
- During bank holidays, we strive to keep the delivery three times a week by changing the delivery date to the following labor day
Can I choose a different delivery or pickup date?
Yes, you can! During checkout, just click on the default delivery/pickup date displayed and select from the calendar the day of your preference among the available options:
Is it possible to pickup the order? When and from where?
Yes, it is! You can pickup your order from our pickup point located in Benoordenhout, Den Haag. Pickup dates are Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays between 18:00 and 20:00 hs (except during bank holidays). You will receive the exact address in your order confirmation email.
Do I need to order a minimum quantity?
No, you don’t! You can order as less as you want. However keep in mind that the smaller the order quantity, the more expensive the shipping costs are.
Can I earn coupons and discounts?
Yes, you can! There are at least 2 ways for you to benefit from coupons and discounts:
- Subscribing to our newsletter to be notified on promotions and receive special discount for customers
- Recommending us to your friends and family: every time a new customer mentions your name on the “notes” section at checkout, you will receive a €10 voucher for your next purchase!
I want to order a large quanity (more than 10 Kg) for a special event or for my business. Can I ask for a discount or request a quote?
Yes, you can! Just contact us sending an email to email@example.com and we will be contacting you as soon as possible.
Can I buy a single steak instead of a full cut?
Unfortunately not. We don’t process the meat at all; ensuring the beef remains fresh from the moment of production and until you receive at home.
What are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs are as follows:
- Orders below €40: €9.90
- Orders between €40 and €60: €5.90
- Orders between €60 and €75: €2.90
- Free shipping for orders above €75!
How do I know that my order was successfully processed?
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case where you don’t find the email, one of the following things may be happening:
- Our confirmation email reached your spam folder; please check it
- You accidentally filled in a wrong email address
Feel free to reach us using our contact form by clicking here in case you cannot find our confirmation email
Can I follow up the delivery of my order?
Yes, you can! The day of delivery, our logistic partner Trunkrs will send you a Track & Trace link by email; keeping you informed about the status of your parcel
For how long can I keep the meat in my fridge?
- If you store the meat in your fridge at 4°C vacuum-packed as you received it, the meat will remain fresh during 5 days
- Once you open the package (and if you follow the correct guidelines to process the meat -click here for more information-), the meat will remain fresh for up to 72 hs
Can I freeze the meat?
Yes, you can! As the meat is delivered fresh (except from the chorizos, which are frozen), you can still freeze the meat after you received it at home. We advise you to visit our post on how to safely process and store meat clicking here
How can the meat remain fresh and never frozen for so long, considering it comes from South America?
The meat can remain fresh up until 4 months after production; as long as the following conditions are respected:
- The meat is stored at a chilled temperature between -1°C and +2°C; which is somewhat lower than the standard temperature of our fridge at home
- The meat is vacuum-packed at the moment of production
Our premium beef preserves these 2 conditions throughout our full supply chain: from the moment of production until the moment it arrives at your home!