To grill is essential to get the right level of temperature
- The amount or intensity of heat need it for cooking varies according to each cut.
- As a general rule, strong and constant level of flame helps caramelize the meat, which is very important in ensuring the meat is properly roasted and not boiled on the grill.
- If you don’t have thermometer you can take this tip: Put your hand over the cooking surface (without touching it) and start counting till you feel you cannot longer endure it.
- 5-6 seconds high temperature.
- 7-9 seconds mid temperature.
- 10-12 seconds low temperature.
- The ideal distance between the embers and the grill is 15 cm o 6 inches.