Author: Tango Beef
One of our favourite and flavourful cut, easy to cook in the grill or the skillet is the Skirt steak or entraña.
Time: 15-20 minutes
- Skirt steak 600 gr
- Salt and pepper.
- Take the skirt steak out of the package and with a sharp knife remove the thin membrane, if there is any. Normally this Skirt steaks are already trimmed.
- Cut it in three pieces, so it fits in the skillet.
- With cooking paper dry the surface of the meat.
- Add salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Preheat the skillet to high heat, until you see some smoke coming out of it
- Simply cook the steaks 3 minutes per side to cook it medium rare, normally this cut is better to eat it with this doneness, otherwise it can result a bit chewy.
- Serve it with a green leaves salad or potato salad.