Delicious tenderloin and vegetables low-fat skewers
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
- Total Time 70 minutes
- Servings 4 -5
- 2 kg tenderloin
- 2 Medium white onion, quartered
- 1/2 red sweet pepper , quartered
- 1/2 green sweet pepper, quartered
- 150 gr of bacon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the tenderloin in squares of 30-40 gr.
- Wrap each one in bacon slice.
- Skewer (metal or wood -in this case, soaked in water for at least 10 minutes-) the beef and bacon roll then the pepper, onions, the meat again so on, until skewer is filled.Complete with 3 pieces of meat.
- Cook the skewers for about 5 minutes , turning them from time to time.