Delicious tenderloin and vegetables low-fat skewers
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
- Total Time 70 minutes
- Servings 4 to 6
- Author Tango Beef
- 2kg tenderloin
- 180 grams of butter
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped herbs (rosemary, thyme and oregano)
- 150 grams of white onion, quartered
- 150 grams red sweet pepper , quartered
- 100 grams green sweet pepper, quartered
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix the butter with the chopped herbs and season.
- Cut the fillet into very thin escalopes (slices).
- Brush them with herb butter and wrap each one in bacon slice.
- Skewer (metal or wood -in this case, soaked in water for at least 10 minutes-) the beef and bacon roll then the pepper, onions, the meat roll again and so on, until skewer is filled.
- Cook the skewers for about 5 minutes , turning them from time to time.
- Remove them , put a dab of herb butter on each piece along the length of the skewers and serve hot accompanied with roasted vegetables